Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello Again!

So after completely abandoning my blog for about two years, I was randomly surfing tonight and thought..hmm I wonder what happened to my blog? Thus here I am!! Hello internet and fellow bloggers! I wish I could say I missed you..but I'd be lying, although I do feel a bit guilty for abandoning you. So there are an incredible number of things that have changed in the time I've been gone. First of all, my brother was sentenced and went to prison, and now he's out again. I moved out of my fiancee's parent's house because I'm no longer engaged to him. I moved in with my local orthodox rabbi, have been living there almost a year, and oh yeah I'm becoming an orthodox jew. Hmm is there anything else? Oh yes! I reestablished contact with my parents after 2 years of not speaking and now I speak to them on a fairly regular basis, though we have a pretty difficult relationship. Also, I've decided to transfer from my current university at the end of this year. This may be a lot of info for you to digest. I suggest reading one sentence at a time. I'm wearing wish upon a star pjs right now! Hmm that's all I can think of to shock you right now, I'll be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment